From Secure Computing Wiki
Revision as of 17:32, 26 November 2010 by Ecrist (Reverted edits by Esubiguxoc (talk) to last revision by 126.96.36.199)
Many systems administration tasks are only achieved by following someone's How-To document. This is our attempt to contribute to those much needed pages on the World Wide Web.
ExpressCard EVDO Cards
- Novatel Merlin EX720 with Sprint
- Secure Computing Root SSL and Various OS SSL Import How-To's: SCN-Root
- BMC Nagios
- A plugin for Nagios 2+ to monitor Dell BMC data.
- PDU Nagios
- A plugin for Nagios 2+ to monitor SNMP data from enabled PDUs and UPSes.
- PDU Cacti
- XML and scripts to monitor SNMP enables PDU's and UPSes.